Useful external resources to complement AMP guidance and recommendations.
- Checklist for Reporting on Malaria Social and Behavior Change Program Evaluations
The reporting checklist emphasizes elements necessary to understanding the quality of an SBC intervention and its evaluation. It can be used for drafting reports, as well as for interpreting reports from the published and gray literature.
- Developing M&E Plans for Malaria Social and Behavior Change Programs: A Step-by-Step Guide
This step-by-step guide walks readers through the process of fusing indicators from the Indicator Reference Guide, formative and evaluative research approaches, different sources of monitoring data and data use products into a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan for before, during, and after a malaria SBC programme.
- IR Mapper
- ITN Access and Use Report
- PMI LLIN Durability Monitoring Tool
- SBCC tools
- The Art of Asking Questions: Priority Research Areas and Approaches for Malaria Social and Behavior Change Programs
This document outlines three areas to consider when designing research activities: creating more research on behavioural determinants, the impact of implementation models, and the use of analytical methods to demonstrate SBC impact.
- World Health Organization – Global Technical Strategy for Malaria 2016-2030
- World Health Organization – Malaria Threats Map