Monitoring, Operational Research and Evaluation (MORE)
Working Group Chairs
The MORE working group provides support to AMP in activities related to improving the effectiveness of LLIN campaigns and scale-up distribution.
Terms of Reference
The MORE working group will focus on:
- Providing technical assistance to countries requesting support with their M&E plans and post-campaign surveys and evaluations.
- Identifying and responding to issues related to measuring the population coverage and use of LLINs.
- Sharing resources related to monitoring and evaluation of LLIN-based interventions.
The MORE working group plans to develop products to support the AMP partnership, including:
- Guidance on assessing the quality of household registration for mass LLIN distribution campaigns.
- Guidance on assessing the quality of distribution of LLINs through routine channels.
- A standard set of data elements and indicators recommended for use in monitoring and reporting on mass LLIN distribution campaigns.
- Updates to AMP guidance as needed.
The working group invites all interested participants to join the discussion by contacting the chairs, listed above. Meetings will be scheduled by the chairs or the relevant topic leads during the annual work planning. Work plans will be reviewed annually. The MORE working group TOR, work plans, meeting notes, and products will be posted on the AMP website.
Monitoring and Evaluation-related Documents and Resources
- WHO Malaria Surveillance, Monitoring and Evaluation: a Reference Manual
- RBM’s Guidance for Evaluating the Impact of National Malaria Control Programs in Highly Endemic Countries
- Social and Behavior Change (SBC)
- RBM’s Social and Behavior Change Communication Indicator Reference Guide:
English | French | Portuguese
- RBM’s Checklist for reporting on malaria communication evaluations
- Healthy Communication Capacity Collaborative database about malaria SBC studies