A toolkit for continuous distribution channels to increase coverage and use of insecticide-treated nets. The toolkit will take you step-by-step through the process of continuous distribution from background information to selecting a platform to implementation.
The toolkit combines current guidance and tools that can support planners and managers of continuous ITN distribution programs. A practical guide to planning and management, it also ensures that all currently available resources that support the planning, management, and implementation processes are easily accessible.
The guide contains information and resources in many different formats, which will ensure that the needs of each toolkit user can be met in the most efficient way.
- Background provides information on the overview to the overall ITN strategy planning and to CD, international recommendations, and guidance; it also includes brief descriptions of the range of the available CD channels. Users first looking to ground their planning and thinking in the context of overall ITN policies and strategies will find this section particularly useful.
- Choosing CD Channels is a step-by-step guide to selecting the most appropriate CD channels for a given setting—the selection of channels will be documented in the CD section of the national ITN strategy. Tools and templates are provided at relevant points.
- CD Step-by-Step Implementation is a step-by-step guide to the process of planning and implementing a specific CD channel. Tools and templates to support planning and management are provided at relevant points.
- Country Examples presents ITN strategies and implementation plans developed by country partners as well as country examples of how CD channels have been implemented.
- Resources includes documents, tools, and templates linked throughout this website, cataloged in one place for download.