The AMP partnership works to ensure that best practices and new ideas being used or tried by NMCPs and partners are collected and shared to ensure that high quality distributionscontinue to take place. Part of the sharing of knowledge happens through face-to-face meetings, such as AMP trainings and technical assistance missions, while another part isbased on guidance and documentation for planning and implementing mass ITN distribution campaigns.
The AMP partnership has produced two toolkits: a first edition (2008) focused on the planning and implementation of integrated campaigns, primarily with vaccination, to encourage the distribution and use of insecticide-treated nets (ITNs) by children under five years of age and a second edition (2012) that supports the planning and implementation of mass ITN distribution campaigns to achieve universal coverage for the entire population at risk of malaria in acountry or targeted area.
- AMP Toolkit 2.0 (English)
- AMP Toolkit supporting documents
- Chapter 1 – Intro
- Chapter 2 – Coordination
- Chapter 3 – Planning
- Chapter 4 – Procurement (updated version 2017)
- Chapter 5 – Logistics (updated version 2017)
- Chapter 6 – Communication (updated version 2019)
- Chapter 7 – Implementation
- Chapter 8 – Monitoring and Evaluation
- Chapter 9 – Campaign reporting
- Chapter 10 – Sustaining gains
- Chapter 11 – Resources